I wasn't too successful in completing the goals I had for February. They were:
GOAL for February:
1. Lose 10lbs
2. Figure out a more comprehensive ST program
3. Increase monthly exercise minutes to 1920 (Jan was 1880)
4. Drink 72 oz of water each day.
5. Schedul appointment with trainer for body fat
1. Actually lost 13.8 WooHoo!
2. I didn't do much ST this month. Still really want to figure out a program. I need to build up some muscle to fill in the lose skin I'll have. If anyone wants to share what they do I'm ALL ears.
3. Uh, NO. Unfortunately I feel like I spent 1/3 of the month sick. Haven't done more than 25 minutes of cardio for the past week. March WILL be different!
4. I have this down! Huge change for me since in December I could go more than a week with no water and only a few glasses of milk.
5. No body fat measured. Still want to do it but I guess it's less important to me than actually doing the work to make it go down. I'm sure I started in the low 50s or high 40s.
After uping my workouts around the end of January my food tracker upped the recommended calories I should eat (1550-1900) I'm having a harder time sticking there. Doing okay with the lower end.
I'm excited about my workouts. I've gotten so much stronger. My treadmill incline went to a 4.0 and I've been able to jog at 3.6 for one minute segments. I also lasted on the elliptical for 30 minutes at a level 2!
Okay, now for March's goals:
1. Increase monthly exercise minutes to 2000. YES, I'm going to do it.
2. Cook/prepare one new healthy meal a week. I really need to add more variety.
3. Sign-up for and walk in my FIRST 5k
4. Lose 10lbs ( stick to my original goal of no longer being Morbidly Obese by my birthday, March 21st. Actually have only 1.8lbs until I reach that goal.)
5. Be consistent with my kids doing at least ONE job a day. (I need to make sure I get my ME time and need the help with all the mess they create)
I took measurements and pictures today. I'll post it tomorrow. I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment