Thursday, March 22, 2012

Are You Ready For HUNGER GAMES?!!!

I'm talking the movie, not some new fad weight loss diet!

The movie opens at midnight tonight! My daughter bought us tickets. (She hads ulterior motives because she knew she couldn't go at midnight without me, UGH!)

It's 2:30 our time and she is already in line with her crazy friends and a few even CRAZIER moms! I'll be showing up too but I have to wait until daycare leaves at 5:30 AND after I get my family packed for a last minute trip. We're leaving at 10am tomorrow (Uh, after I get home at 3 from the movie). My family is too large to take one car so we'll be taking two! I'll have to drive the whole 8hours. My kiddos better keep me awake!

We've been planning this movie for a long time. I've also been planning my food to eat at it too! I am planning on eating JUNK! I'm going to have popcorn, m&m's and Starburst Jelly Beans (I can only find them at Easter time). I've already portioned out serving sizes and put them in snack size bags. I'll be putting it all in the food tracker. Today I've been counting my calories and will allow myself to go up to the high end of my calorie allotment.

Side note: I have a size 22 pair of jeans in my bathroom (tried them a few weeks ago and left them there). I decided to give it a try. I pulled them up! AND....they zipped up too! A bit tight to be appropriate but give me 5 more lbs and I'll be officially down to a 22! WooHoo!!! (Started in January at a size 26)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the jeans!!! That is WONDERFUL!! I also think it's great that you're planning on "cheating"! I think if your diet is something you can't to every day for the rest of your life, then you're doing something wrong! Putting in "cheats" like that really help to keep you going! Seriously - I could not imagine Easter without a Reese's Peanutbutter egg!!! lol

    Hope you enjoyed the movie! I read the book a few days ago and it really drew me in! I can't wait for the move to come out on DVD!!

    Have a safe trip!!! Drive carefully!

    ReplyDelete