Thursday, March 8, 2012

Two More Non Scale Victories!

Last night I needed to run to the store to get spiral notebooks for my high school boys and stock up on some healthy food for me. My little 4yo wanted to come. I hesitated taking her because it was 7:45 and she was already an exhausted mess. But I was game, the healthy me has A LOT more patience and energy to deal with that.

After finishing up the shopping, which, by the way, my little one did great, we headed back out to the car. SHOOT! Someone parked TOO close to me. I hate that. In the past I've had someone climb in and back the car out for me (if they were a driver) or would have climbed in from the other side and tried to climb over to the driver seat. I was able to open the passenger side to have my little one climb in but, dangit, her carseat was behind the driver seat.

#1 NSV - I was actually able to open my driver door open a crack and squeezed myself in!!!

#2 NSV - Once in the car, with the driver door closed, I was actually able to turn completely around in the driver seat to buckle up my 4yo.

244

Okay, small NSVs but the times I haven't been able to do either of those have mentally beaten me up and left me feeling embarrassed, devastated and unworthy.

Can't wait to see how tight of space I can shimmy through as the weight continues to drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment