Wednesday, February 29, 2012

4:57AM and All is NOT Well!

4:57am is normally the time I'm walking into the gym to get in my daily workout.

Today 4:57am was the time I stumbled out of bed to go use the restroom then headed straight back to bed.

My progress has stopped. Actually it's heading in the opposite direction. I have been sick with an awful head cold off and on this whole 8 weeks of my journey.

Besides a very slow 25 min walk on my treadmill Monday I've done no other workouts since last Thursday. My eating has been off and this morning the scale showed it.

I've been feeling gasy, bloated and overall yucky. (that's just from my eating). To top it off I'm still congested, my head still hurts and I get out of breath walking up the stairs like I did back in December.

I'm not coughing or blowing any green stuff, I have no fever so I'm assuming it's still just viral. I need it to go away. I want to feel better. 100% would be great but I'd even take 90 or 80.

I want 4:57am to be a time that I'm upright, walking in to get the burn on. Someday......Hopefully, someday soon

No comments:

Post a Comment