Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekly Results - Week THREE!

Okay, so I've been doing this for three weeks now and have had amazing results! My original plan was to lose 3lbs a week to be able to lose 10% of my body weight by my birthday. All of my hard work and dedication is paying off, I'm ahead of plan!

This week's loss was 5.8 pounds I can't even believe it!!!! Yes, things have been going smoothly with my plan, the weight is coming off and most of it is probably water weight since I have SOoooo much to lose. But HEY, I'm working on it, I'm not letting anything get in my way, and it is coming off.

So my stats so far:

Starting Weight - 320.2
1st week(1/5/09)- 316
2nd week(1/12/09)- 312.8
3rd week(1/19/09)- 307

Right now I'm still just walking, getting 10,000 or more steps in 6 days a week and watching my calories. I know it's going to get tougher, I know the plateaus are going to come but for now I'm CELEBRATING and ENJOYING seeing quick results!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Awesome loss!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've lost over 4% of your starting weight.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUT UP! 5.8 pounds in ONE WEEK? That is awesometastic! Great job and you too will meet your goals. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing! That 10,000 step thing really works. You definitely deserve to celebrate...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an incredible loss! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete