Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekly Results - Week Four

I can't believe this was my fourth weigh in (3rd for BLBE#2). Time is going by fast. Time is going to go by whether I do something about my health or not. I make that choice.

Well, I didn't make good choices the end of the week. From my last post most of you know I was having a day of struggle. I DID put my workout shoes on and I DID get my steps all in but I also DID cave to my cravings later on. I bought a fluff book, a bag of chocolate and vegged. Friday and Saturday I didn't walk, could have made better food choices and ended up spending most of the day holding my feverish 13 month old. I could use that as an excuse but it really isn't one. Since she was sick she actually took longer naps than normal so there was plenty of time to put a workout DVD in. So what was my weigh in this morning? I gained 2.8lbs. So here are what my results look like this far in my healthy living:

Starting Weight - 320.2
1st week(1/5/09)- 316
2nd week(1/12/09)- 312.8
3rd week(1/19/09)- 307
4th week(1/26/09)- 309.8

I could blame my sick kids, or I could blame that Aunt Flo is coming tomorrow, or I could blame being backed up. But really the blame goes to ME for not sticking with my game plan. I've got to put it into gear this week!

2 comments:

  1. Seems like I am not the only one who had a toughie towards the end of last week! I have been getting great encouragement and now I am ready to give some again. The reality is girl, we just got to keep on keeping on! I hope we both have a much more successful week this week. I am going to try and remember that I want this for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another step closer! You can do this, I know you can. Look how far you've come already!

    ReplyDelete