I would say I had a good week two of my healthy journey. I'm not calling it great because I had a couple of days that I ate off plan. Last night was awful, I was craving carbs!! It's a good thing there was no chocolate in the house or I might have eaten it all.
I got on the scale this a.m. and am down 3.2lbs. YAY ME! I had to buy a new scale over the weekend and it weighs 2lbs heavier than my other one. My original starting weight on my old scale was 318.2. This morning I weighed on both scales. The old one read 310.9 and the new one 312.8. Since I'm going by the new scale I am changing my starting weight to 320. 2
I know, no big deal but I'm a numbers gal and need it all straight and accounted for in my head and on my paper. So,
Starting Weight - 320.2
1st week(1/5/09)- 316
2nd week(1/12/09)- 312.8
I'm also tracking measurements every other week. I've lost 3.5 inches! Not a lot but a half an inch here and there add up. I have the goal of 32lbs gone (10% of my body weight) by my birthday. I figured I need to lose 3lbs a week. With a total of 7.4lbs gone I'm right on target to reach my goal.
After I get an okay with my doctor (hopefully this Friday) I plan on kicking it up a notch!
What a great second week! That's a great loss! So proud of you!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, you're doing great! WTG!!
ReplyDeleteOn this journey, tracking measurements has sometimes been the only way I know I'm accomplishing anything. Plateaus scale-wise suck. But to see the inches still melting away is reassuring.
Great job! I think you are doing a fantastic job.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat must feel so good, I love it!
Good luck having a similiarlly successful week ahead!!
Wow you are doing terrific!!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on such a great loss!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about needing the numbers straight...I gave my blbe starting weight from a first thing in the morning weigh-in minus clothing and my weightwatchers weigh-in is in the evening (and obviously fully clothed) so they're 2 pounds apart...it drives me a little bit crazy! lol
Congratulations on such a great two weeks. Just wanted to say hi from another Team Angie person. Looking forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteYou had a loss this week? Then you had a great week.
ReplyDeleteDon't expect to be perfect. There are days you are going to slip up. Just brush it off and keep on going.
Congratulations on losing! Making that scale move downward is the goal after all.
Congratulations!!! Hope your doctor give you the a-okay!
ReplyDeleteYay you!
ReplyDeleteYou Rock, Kiki!!!
ReplyDelete