I got all my SISTERS with me!
I had a large family growing up (now it's HUGE) and there were three girls. I'm thrilled that all three of us are now pursuing a healthy life and making the changes needed to get there. Today my baby sis created her first blog ever making it a Sister thing.
I'm excited to take this journey together and be there as each other's support group.
We can do this Nat and Baby Sis!
I have 2 sisters as well KiKi! Funny thing is that my dad's family had 3 girls (plus him) and my mom's family had 3 girls (plus a brother)! 3 girls must rock!! :O) Yay for sisters!
ReplyDeleteDani, They must because my mom had three girls in her family too.
ReplyDeleteWow. You three have a serious amount of children! Wow. Amazing. I especially admire you with seven... You still sound intact and sane (haha)!
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty great that all three of you are going to do it together!
The weight loss trifecta. That's great you're all blogging, too!
ReplyDeleteHow cool that the three of you are doing this together~ there's strength in numbers, right??? I'll have to check out their blogs!
ReplyDeleteAmy
Love you KIKI! The 3 of us can do this together. You inspire me!
ReplyDelete