I knew it would come. The day when I lost motivation and caved in to my old ways.
Okay, I haven't caved in yet but it's pulling me. Life has hit me hard for the past two day and my old reaction would be to grab a large bag of chocolate, a good book, and plop myself down for the day and read, ignoring everything else. Kids? House? What are those?
I just finished a huge obligation and now all I want to do is watch Biggest Loser (life was to busy to watch it yesterday) and EAT. Yes, that was the old me. I always watched Biggest Loser and ATE. This season I've been walking as I watch it.
I'm going to go pull on my shoes and walk away. I just hope by doing so and watching the inspirational show that the desire to binge goes away.
There are some days like that. I have struggled the past few days to keep things under control because I have been sick and feel really run down.
ReplyDeleteHang in there and just look at it as mind over matter. You CAN rationally decide not to eat despite what your emotions are demanding. It is tough, but it is doable.
You better be walking 'cause if you're not, I'm going to come over and kick your ass! You will not cave. You're worthy.
ReplyDeleteBelieve it!
We're both there- its been a hard week for me, and I'm starting to lose my grip on this. We have to push through this! Go for a walk, I'm going to jump on the treadmill. You've come too far, ahead of schedule even, to let this stop you or do everything you've accomplished! We're doing this! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteIt must be contagious because I'm struggling today too. I hope you are getting a good walk in and being inspired, good for you for making the change to do something healthy instead of giving into the stresses of life.
ReplyDeleteAwesome attitude. THAT is the difference between success and failure. Being aware enough to make the healthy choice in spite of unhealthy urges. Simply Awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou will continue to do well and you will have this desire PASS! Keep up the good fight!
ReplyDeleteHey, no talk talk talk...just walk walk walk! :)
ReplyDeleteHellooooooo! Just checking in to see how you are doing!
ReplyDelete