Monday, January 5, 2009

First Week Results

Although I'm not being super aggressive I'm seeing results! I'm down 4.2lbs this morning! YAY!!! Bringing my current weight at 314.

My birthday is in about 11weeks and I've set the goal to lose 32lbs (about 10% of my starting weight) by then. To make that happen I need to lose 3lbs a week. I'm on my way!

After being out of school for three weeks my kiddos are heading back today. It's about 6:40a.m. here so I need to go get my oldest out the door in 20minutes and then work on the staggered leavings from there. Oh, and I already got my W.A.T.P. tape done this morning!

I hope you are all having a Marvelous Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! RIght on, congratulation on the weeks results! It works! Have another great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to find your blog. I really appreciated your posts on mine as well. The addiction recovery program is AMAZING! I highly recommend it. Email me privately and we can talk!!!! barefootpixie at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great loss - congrats on your hard work paying off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM SHAKING MY FIST IN THE AIR FOR YOU! What an encouraging start! You are doing well! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete