Today was a wonderful Sunday but as the day progressed I've felt myself bracing for a difficult week.
My one year old has a 103 fever, it's now 10:30 at night and she's still up crying.
My five year old who had his tonsils and adenoids removed two weeks ago (he's missed school for that long as well) came down today with a 104.5 fever. He's very disappointed because he was looking forward to finally going back to school tomorrow.
My just turned 15 year old might have pneumonia, we'll find out tomorrow when we go to the doctor.
My 13 year old came down with the stomach flu tonight, he's not able to keep anything down.
It seems like this is what happens, anytime I try to get started something gets thrown in my way to slow me down. I AM staying committed. It will make it tougher to get my exercise in as I care for all the sickies but NOT impossible. I am telling myself there will ALWAYS be something to use as an excuse but that's why I am where I am, I've used all the excuses...No longer!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hands washed hoping we can keep these germs from spreading to the rest of the family. I don't even want to think how long our home could be sick with 9 family members and two different germs going around.
Hugs...may these bugs pass quickly from you and yours ! I have only one and when he gets sick the whole house falls into chaos. Any mom of several should be given sainthood after a stretch of sickness !
ReplyDeleteHope your littl'uns are feeling MUCH better soon. Please try to stay on track - you'll feel so much better for it (in the long AND short term!) if you do. :o)
ReplyDeleteholy noodle woman - I hope your family is better soon!
ReplyDelete