Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Biggest Loser 2nd Chances...and 3rd...and 4th...ETC...

I just finished watching the season opener of Season 8 Biggest Loser. WOW!!! It grabbed me, pulled me in and hasn't let go yet. I was crying, evaluating, discouraged and motivated! They're naming the season 2nd Chances. I've had that many and more. How many more are waiting for me before I'll be like Tracy? I really hope she does come back but at some point there are NOT any more chances. When will I have my last chance?

I've been missing in action. I'd just like to give a HUGE thanks to those who have still reached out. I know to receive support I too need to give it.

The title of my blog is Overhauling-Me! Besides getting in shape there are many other areas in my life that need to be overhauled. Organization, finances, marriage, kids, health issues, etc... For several months I haven't been working on my weight but I have been working on many of the other areas. It's been a long haul,I feel I've made improvements but there is still a long way to go in every category and it is so exhausting. I need to learn to take things a little at a time to keep from burning out so that I can keep making the changes no matter how slowly.

Focusing on a healthy me needs to be a priority. How am I going to get going? I'm not sure. I haven't made a game plan. There is always the basic one...eat less, move more. Those four simple words is really the key to losing weight, getting healthy and keeping it off.

I'm thankful for this opportunity to have yet again another wake up call and another chance.

1 comment:

  1. I read this post the other day when you commented on my blog and got distracted and didn't leave a comment. I know you can relate to get distracted mid activity with your 7 kids.

    I wish you all the success in the world. I know firsthand that looking at such a large number on the scale can be a little bit intimidating, but pound by pound it will come off.

    Take care,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete