Sunday, March 29, 2009

Committing Out Loud!

After taking several weeks off, to be honest I'm not sure how long it's been, I'm ready to get going. I haven't weighed myself for awhile and will get on the scale tomorrow morning. I'm assuming the numbers will be close to me starting weight but I'm hoping I haven't gained it all back.

Life has been crazy. Well, life is always crazy with 7 kids but it's been crazier than normal. Part of it is due to the economy and how it effects my husband's job and then that trickles down to other worries and concerns. Unfortunately I'm the type of person that EATS when things get tough. I want to be the kind that thirsts for exercise to relieve stress.

We received our tax refund. My husband and I decided that our health needs to come first so we purchased a treadmill. It's set up in our garage waiting for me to get on it. I'm waking up at 5am to do 30min. I have my clothes, shoes and ipod set out. I wanted to commit out loud so I'll feel more accountable.

I'll have to make my rounds to check on my weight loss blog buddies. I hope everyone has met with more success than I have. For those of you on the A-team KEEP ON GOING!!! I've missed too many weigh-ins but I'm hoping to do BLBE #3 if one is started again.

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!
    Glad youre back and ready to get moving.
    Sometimes a break from all this is just what we need.

    You know where to find me if you need hand,

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiYa! Glad to see you are back! I have always been impressed with your ability to blog at all with SEVEN kids! I hope you can find your groove again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same motivational issues. The equipment is there, I just need to use it. I can certainly see how finding time for yourself would be a problem in your house. I wish you all the best and if you ever need a boost. BLOG and we all come running.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kiki. I am just dropping by to give you a cyber hug. We all have our times of motivational highs and lows. It is okay if you are at a low point. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete