Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekly Results - Week Six

Okay, at least I'm heading back in the right direction! This week's total was a loss of 1.4lbs. YEAH! It's just so motivating to see a loss!

Starting Weight - 320.2
1st week(1/5/09)- 316
2nd week(1/12/09)- 312.8
3rd week(1/19/09)- 307
4th week(1/26/09)- 309.8
5th week(2/2/09) - 313
6th week(2/9/09) - 311.6

I'm still not where I was at the end of week three but I'll get there, maybe even next week!

The director at my son's preschool is quite heavy like me. She's trying to lose weight as well. Last week she asked me, "So how's the walking?" I told her, "Don't even ask!!! But I have come to the realization that I have two directions I can head. #1 to a healthy, fit life OR #2 an unhealthy, painful life. I know I have to make a choice which way I want to go and then I have to do the required steps to get me there."

It's just like a trip. I've dreamed of going to exotic places but dreaming about it won't get me there. I have to plan it, save money for it, get passport, etc... Fantasizing about my healthy body won't make it happen but it will help me keep the end goal in sight. Without the goal, the path, the road, there's no where to head.

(p.s. I have been to two great destinations Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico and Switzerland. My wonderful hubby earned the trips at work. It was a lot of hard work to earn it both on his part and mine but OH, so worth it. I know that getting to my goal weight will be hard but OH, SO WORTH IT!)

5 comments:

  1. Yay, KIKI!!!! Great comeback! You are right, this journey is a LOT of hard work (a full time job, in fact)and getting to goal is gonna be so worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a simple as that and as **difficult** as that huh?
    all a choice
    and for me a daily one...

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your loss! And it is so worth it and YOU are so worth it. Keep working hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's 1.4 pounds less you have to lose. I'm a little jealous of your travels, I bet Switzerland was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its just a simple thing, and yet so soo hard! Good work this week though, great loss! :-)

    ReplyDelete